Ayurvedix Flax Seeds
About this item
- Alsi seeds, another name for flax seeds, are a good mid-meal snack because they help you feel satiated for longer. Additionally, they can help you manage weight and lessen your sugar cravings, which will help you
- stick to your diet.
- Roasted flax seeds are laxative in nature and rich in dietary fibre (21g per 100g). Dietary fibre may controls regular bowel motions and shields the body against issues with digestion like constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
- SUGAR LEVEL: In patients with glucose intolerance, lignans may assist manage blood sugar levels and increase insulin sensitivity. Additionally, it may lessens your cravings for sugar and may raises fasting
- blood sugar levels.
- SKIN HEALTH: It also has a lot of minerals that may beneficial for the health of the skin, including calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
- BLOOD FLOW: Flax seeds help to maintain stable blood flow by lowering LDL levels and may preventing the buildup of plaque in arteries. Additionally, it may lowers chances of hypertension.
- Flax seeds are naturally prebiotics, which may encourage the growth of healthy bacteria and may enhance intestinal health.
- Diet type : Vegetarian